“A great location and lovely unique apartment.”
other travelers have booked this property
original frescos of Venere main entrance
Check Availability
living room
kitchen
original old sofa
old handmade chair
open market in Santo spirito square
santo spirito square, 1 min by walk
entrance
night life in Santo Spirito square
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Italian first
Any
Paul B
“A great location and lovely unique apartment.”
Reviewed May 30, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The location is great, it is just 50 metres from a great square with several restaurants, bars and regular markets. The apartment is totally unique and has all the necessary facilities. We had a great time there.

Jun 3, 2018
Thanks a lot. I hope we can see you again soon
AliD1963
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect”
Reviewed January 17, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We were fortunate to stay at Palazzo Bucciolini for 9 nights in early January. What a great decision to book this place. It was like a dream come true. The place is accurately reflected in the photos, and all I can really say that would add to them is that the cleanliness is perhaps not appreciable in the photos. This apartment was so perfectly clean it was hard to believe anyone had ever stayed there. It was so well located. The piazza which is so close by is just beautiful. There is a daily market with changing stall holders so every day it's different. The cafes and restaurants there are great, unlike cafes that are usually located on a piazza. The apartment is dark at night, quiet, light during the day, spacious, incredibly comfortable; just a pleasure to be in. Our booking and check in procedure was seamless and even a 3 hour delay to our flight resulting in a late arrival was not too much trouble. Would I recommend this property or stay here again? Without hesitation. I could live here.

May 4, 2018
jbkeller4...
Mount Blanchard, Ohio
“Wonderful”
Reviewed October 29, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

It is an absolutely beautiful flat. You feel the ambiance of Florence and all the wonder of the era. The patio was an added plus. Location was ideal. Right around the corner were many restaurants and a square. A cozy yet magnificent place to stay. If lucky enough to visit again I would choose the same rental.

May 4, 2018
jonnie g
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Stunning apartment in the best location”
Reviewed June 28, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had such a beautiful stay in this amazing apartment! The apartment is situated (in our opinion) the best area of Florence, with Santa Spirito square on your doorstep. I have never stayed in an apartment so beautiful and our host Mrs Eleonora was so kind and funny. She made us feel very welcome and talked us through everything to see in the local area- please do not hesitate to stay here!!

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks a lot. We hope to see you again soon.
Chris J
“Stay here!!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We rented the one bedroom based on the pictures and I can't express how beautiful this apartment is. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to stay in something this amazing. It is exactly as shown in the pictures. The apartment is walkable to everything and everyone was so easy to deal with from reservation to leaving. They have maps marked with suggestions for great restaurants, markets, etc. I took pictures of the map on my phone and would enlarge them while walking around and it made it easy to find everything. I was a bit worried because everyone said it was on the other side of the river from downtown. This should not have been a concern. It is literally a five minute walk at most to the bridge. There is an outdoor market and great restaurants just down the street. The apartment was clean and quiet. I don't know if we will ever get back to Florence, but if I do I will be looking first to see if this apartment is available! Don't hesitate to rent this. I have shown pictures to so many people and their jaws drop every time. The paintings on the walls are 400 years old and Canada is only 150 this year. Kind of hard to wrap your mind around.

May 28, 2017
A TripAdvisor Member
“Five-star plus apartment in Florence”
Reviewed February 7, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Magnificent is the word that comes to mind when thinking of our stay in Florence. This apartment offers the best of the Renaissance past and modernity. First, the kitchen, bath, and amenities are modern and very comfortable. It has everything one needs while on holiday. Second, it is a flash back to a time when homes were works of art. Every wall from the grand entry hall, the salon or living room, and the bedroom of the apartment were beautifully painted with frescos. The high ceilings along with period lighting and furniture take you back to a time of elegance and grandeur.

The apartment is located in the perfect neighborhood for the "flaneur" or wanderer. Not only are you located in the historical center of Firenze (Florence) but restaurants, and markets are steps away.

We will rent this one again sometime in the near future.

Douglas

Feb 8, 2017
Thanks to you, I hope we can see you again soon
jagwirefa...
Jacksonville, Florida
“Fantastic apt.”
Reviewed October 11, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The apartment was better than expected. My wife and I felt we were staying in a meuseum surrounded by wonderful 300 year old murals on the walls , crystal chandeliers and 20 ft soaring ceilings with murals. The location could not be better with bakeries ,restaurants with in steps of the apartment. Additionally it was 15 to 20 minute walk to Uffizi and shopping. We highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Florence. Please note it is not handicap friendly.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Oct 14, 2016
Thanks for your review. We are happy that you had a great time in our flat. I hope we can see again, we are open all the year
Thanks
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing