“Go there”

Ranked #187 of 2,909 Restaurants in Florence
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Funny little place, fantastic food. It is rustic and simple but taste fantastic. Good and charming service

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I absolutely LOVED this place. The decor was lovely as was the wine. The service was SO friendly and the wait staff is extremely kind. Florence is often filled with restaurants and bars who are just trying to make a dollar out of you and this did not feel like it at all. The staff really care about what they serve and it was the most relaxing experience I had in Florence. I cannot recommend this place more. I really do wish that this place was in Australia!!!

1  Thank xaanthius
Reviewed October 7, 2013

What a great new place!
I am so happy to see something so original emerging in Via Faenza… I LOVE IT.
Every time I go to Ete Bistro I have a great time, good food and fantastic drinks.
Via Faenza is full of life and the girls choose a great spot for this FAB BISTRO.
Girls keep up the good work! :)
Stefano & Logan

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We fell in love with the city of Florence and "Ete Bistro" was one of the things that made it so special. The owner and staff were some of the most fun and hardest working people I have ever met! We sat outside, drank great reasonably priced red wine ate cheese, meat and fruit and watched the city of Florence go by! We had made a pack with one another prior to finding this little café, that we would not revisit any place twice on our honeymoon trip. We broke our own rule with Ete, because we just had to go back! We loved it and will make it a point to visit if we are ever in Italy again!!!!!

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Located in a lively street closed to traffic, very tasty organic food is served for a very affordable price. The staff is very helpful with the menu selection, and one feels at home right away. In our two day visit to Firenze, we dined here twice :-)