“Wonderful private tour through Tuscany - Alessandro is the best!”

Alessandro Cammilli Private Tours
Ranked #11 of 331 Tours in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello and thanks! I am available for day trips, wine tours, shore excursions and transfers. I hope to see you soon in Tuscany, ciao!
Irvington, New York
“Wonderful private tour through Tuscany - Alessandro is the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

My wife and I had a fabulous time wine tasting in Tuscany thanks to Alessandro. He was punctual, knowledgeable, personable, flexible, all with a great sense of humor. It was my wife's birthday and he catered to all of our needs and/or requests. He made the journey very personal and even let the staff at the "Crazy Butcher" (an awesome lunch spot we hit up pre-wine tasting at Alessandro's recommendation) know that it was my wife's birthday so she could be surprised with birthday cake! We never would've received this personal touch on a guided tour or in a group. His rates are extremely reasonable. It was one of the best days of our entire trip. I would highly recommend.

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Albuquerque, New Mexico
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great Day With Alessandro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

My husband and I throughly enjoyed our day trip with Alessandro. He thoughtfully, with the right touch of humor, explained the Tuscany countryside, the towns and villages, the wine and the people - sprinkled with interesting historical highlights. He took us to visit the "Mad Butcher of Panzano" where we met Dario and had a wonderful meal! Our time with Alessandro was set with an itinerary, however, he made sure to let us know it was our day and we could make adjustments to suit our whims, so we were able to relax without feeling rushed. I will recommend Alessandro's private tours to all my friends visiting the region. What we did and what we saw, ate and drank would have been next to impossible to do without Alessandro's professional relationships. A great day!

1 Thank C c
Irvington, New York
“Amazing Day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

My husband and I considered our day with Ale one of the best of our entire two week trip in Italy. Ale catered the entire day to our wants and needs. He helped us explore so much of the Chianti countryside that we would never have had the opportunity to do, either on our own or with a tour group. Last minute changes to the day were graciously accommodated and on top of it all, Ale is just fun to be around. We had such a great time and highly recommend his services to anyone we know who is headed to the region. Thanks again Alessandro!

Visited November 2013
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic Guide and Driver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Ale was just great. We had a wonderful experience with him. He is a very safe driver and a guide full of entertainment and information. We took a day trip with him to Cinque Terre and Pisa. He organised everything to suit us (the parents) and our teenage children. He was very thoughtful and patient. We didn't feel rushed at all. If his car could accommodate the 5 of us plus our luggages, I would not hesitate to go on a private tour of the whole of Italy with him. He is that good and reliable. Thanks Ale!

1 Thank krizzy2013
Houston, Texas
“Great Day Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

Alessandro is a fantastic guide and we really enjoyed our day with him. It is by far the best way to see Sienna, Tuscany, and some of the local Wineries. Alessandro gives you a great background of what you can expect to see and sets you off to explore the cities along the way. The car ride is filled with great knowledge of the area and history of the towns you will be seeing. When you arrive at the wineries he does a great job of explaining the history of the winery and what kind of wine you will be tasting and any other questions you have. I would highly recommend his tour for anyone looking to get out and see more of the countryside.