“Everything in this osteria is exellent!”

Osteria Vecchio Vicolo
Reserve with
Osteria Vecchio Vicolo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #149 of 2,786 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Uffizi
Reviewed April 10, 2014

All dishes and services are very good. And the beverages before and after meal are so delicious. Me and my husband are good time in this osteria.

There are newer reviews for Osteria Vecchio Vicolo

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I called in to this new Osteria for a quick lunch and was very pleased I did so. As I was in a bit of a rush, I only ordered a pasta dish, which was excellent. The menu is quite comprehensive and contains dishes not found everywhere (such as Mozzarella in Carozza and Coccoli in the antipasti selections). There is a good selection of pasta, risotto, meat, fish and pizza.The service was friendly and efficient and the house wine was good. Am planning to go back soon.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Had a wonderful lunch today at Vecchio Vicolo. Everything was first rate from our greeting at the door, to our servers and the food. We shared a Greek salad, I like feta cheese, and then got a risotto with seafood and baked noodles with meatballs. All of the food items were fresh and well prepared. Our thanks also go out to Eric, who was fun, knowledgable and made us feel at home. The restaurant is very close to the Uffizi and Ponte Vecchio.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

The service was very fast, they had no problem with a large group, the restaurant has excellent prices and they made delicious food! We really enjoyed our stay! Grazie mille!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

A quite place on a narrow street, just few steps from Ponte Vecchio. It was our last day in Florence and we were quite dissapointed with restaurants so far - touristic, expencive, no special dishes but good wine.
We asked for a light appetizer and two-persons bistecca fiorentina. It was one of the best beef stake I ate in my life! We were sorry that we didn't find the place sooner to try some other dishes.