“Best burgers, yummiest substitution of fries, lovely burger joint!!”
Review of Tic Toc - CLOSED

Tic Toc
Cuisines: Diner, Fast Food, Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Duomo
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We came across it by mistake, and got hooked. We came back 3 times twice for lunch and once for dinner. The burger is just so yummy u can't resist. And fries are replaced with the yummiest oven made potatoes with herbs that are so delicious. Its the Florentine version of a burger joint, so if you're into burgers u have to try it - cuz ultimately a Florentine burger beats the others by far! The joint itself is actually new and its a really nice hang out. The mood they've set is perfect as a joint. They also serve other things...but their mainly specialized in burgers. The host/owner is so welcoming & friendly!! Definately makes u instantly want to come back! I'm gonna definately miss this place's burgers until I come back to Florence! Great place, great hosts, great food!!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

It looks like a great place with a great menu. I had the hot dog and my husband had a burger. I had read the great reviews and it was right near our hotel. The roasted potatoes had a bit too much rosemary for my taste. The hot dog was 2 sausages on a sandwich style bun.... the bun was very hard and the sausages were so big that it was difficult to eat. My husband said the burger was just average. They did cook up some chicken for my daughter which was delicious. Perhaps we came on an off night.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Love the restaurant Coquinarius and this is run by the same folks, in the ex Coquinarius location. Good quality burgers, super fresh meat, nice big salad choices, some cool beer options. Friendly staff. Looking forward to seeing how this restaurant develops. They should be offering brunch soon.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I stumbled upon this joint while looking for another restaurant that's on the same street. Glad I did. I've been working overseas in Australia and in Florence for vacation so it was nice to have a slice of home. Burger was excellent and everyone else had good looking food too. It was busy the whole time I was there. Plenty of beer and wine options as well as a full bar. It's an American style restaurant but with Italian influence. Will definitely be going back. Italians are great cooks all around whether it be pizza, pasta, club sandwiches or burgers. Thank you Tic Tok for offering comfort food from home, since Australia can't figure it out.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Total Brits Abroad moment!! We think this place is new, we stumbled upon it by accident. The boyf is a footy/sports nut so he almost weed in excitement when we found it.

Burgers are hefty but for E10 you'd hope so. Nice too.

If you DON'T want a slice of Italy, and fancy a slice of home, be it American or British, then pop along here, watch some footy or baseball and have a burger and a pint of Nastro Red.

The guys who work there/own the place were very nice to us and we'd planned to go back to watch a Serie B game in a few nights but we had been on a trip that day and ended up knackered. Think it's pretty new - it had 'Since 2013' on the sign - you do the maths!

Very clean, very trendy, we had a nice time. Thanks guys! Good luck with the new venture.