“Out of this world!”

Cacio Vino Trallalla
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Cacio Vino Trallalla is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 2,927 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Uffizi
Description: Tiny Tuscany Bistrot, close to Ponte Vecchio, just four tables...All tuscany specialties, 25 kind of wines, local brewed beer, characteristic dishes, unpasteurized cheeses, "Cinta Senese" meat.. Truffle exclusive menu. Jazz Music
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Having the read the reviews, we were keen to find out what all the fuss was about... and we weren't disappointed! Absolutely outstanding! The food and wine were recommended to perfection by Nuncia and we were delighted with everything we selected. A 'must visit' for Florence.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We looked on trip advisor, and as this was only a fast 10 min walk, we went, Super small place, like a lot of places in Florence.
I was a bit miffed to find it was a Veggie joint, But every plate we had was top notch, Quality food
We had a good evening. thanks

1  Thank levace
Reviewed June 25, 2014

There are on four very small tables so reservations are a must. The husband and wife are very nice and the food was fantastic. The restaurant was a bit difficult to find (a hidden gem) and I would love to return.

1  Thank 12345Ohio
Reviewed June 24, 2014

My husband and I ate here on our first night in Florence. We hadn't booked so when they offered us a small table at the front of the restaurant we were unsure whether to stay or not. We decided to stay. If you get offered ANY table at this restaurant, TAKE IT!! The food was so fresh and delicious. We had mozzarella salad which was amazing then a selection of salamis, some of which I'd never seen before but all were out of this world and so tasty. We then had a plate if pasta each, which we didn't manage to finish! The owners were so friendly and knowledgeable about what to recommend and where the food had come from, we were blown away!

1  Thank GioandEmily
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I chose Cacio Vino Trallalla' for our first night in Florence, based on nice reviews and because it was so close to our hotel. My husband and I were absolutely delighted with this charming, adorable 4 table restaurant! The owners could not have been more welcoming and we had a delicious, home-cooked meal. My husband had a knock-out, melt-in-your-mouth meat lasagna and I had a smoked salmon/dill/cream pasta and finished the entire bowl! We then had a sampling of three desserts - the best being a blackberry tart that was truly divine. If you like small, fun, funky, friendly places with excellent food - you'll love Cacio Vino Trallalla!

1  Thank Chopper088