“Great value for a small bite”
Review of Pane e Toscana

Pane e Toscana
Ranked #4 of 2,751 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Street Food
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Duomo
Description: SANDWICHES and SUPER TUSCAN CRUSHED! High quality products and sauces REALLY CRAFT. Pairings created special "no accident" and other classics. All seasoned KINDNESS, Low Price and CLEANING
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Great value for a small bite”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Found by coincidence just walking one of the lovely central streets. Tiny, walk in shop with few small tables and chairs, just to grab a sandwich or some cuts of local meets and a glass of superb Tuscan wine. Excellent value!! Super friendly owner that will serve your food the way you want.

Visited February 2014

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Surprising!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

When I decided to enter Pane e Toscana, I though it would have been an ordinary snack. Luckily, I can say I was surprised: not only I had one of the best sandwiches I could wish for, but I have also been glad to see genuine ingredients placed with passion on bread. I look forward to coming back!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing quality for a extremely reasonable price”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

After walking around Florence we stumbled upon this amazing place. The quality is amazing and the price is extremely reasonable, we will come back for sure.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Elisa F
Florence, Toscana, Italy
“The BEST food from the BEST people”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Matteo and his fiancee serve up the best panini in Florence without a doubt. The only complaint I have about the cozy place is that its never as full as it should be for how great it is. I studied abroad in Florence for four months and didn't have a better panino than any of the more than 20 different kinds I tried at Pane e Toscano. If you are in Florence, even if only for a day, this should definitely be a stop you make. Fresh meats, spreads, cheeses, ingredients, and bread. Can't ask for much more. Be sure to tell them I say hi!!!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Andrew J
“Really good gourmet sandwichs”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

The food was really good as well the service. I went there with my girlfriend and we are both satiafied. I'll really recommend give it a try.

1 Thank Franco B