“Reasonable place near Firenze Dom”

Trattoria pizzeria da i matti
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Trattoria pizzeria da i matti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #383 of 2,811 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Quite good trattoria in the center of Florence.
Very tasty dessert.
However, it is necessary to be ready that charge for service (10%) will be included in the check besides a payment for table layout in addition.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

After being persuaded to come and try a dinner at this restaurant we were sorely disappointed when both ourselves and the young couple next to us were asked to move on as they had a reserved booking arriving in another 10 minutes. This happened literally as we had just finished our dessert and we were rushed out. The food was also average and I would not return.

If you are wanting an excellent restaurant in Florence I highly recommend Osteria Pepo but you need to book - excellent food and excellent service!

1  Thank Ozzcam
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This place is on a busy connecting street with plenty of people passing, I like to sit and watch all the wonderful people. The menu is large with plenty to choose from, maybe a little overwhelming.

The waiter rushed us into the seats on the street and asked what we wanted to drink, it was hot so I asked for a beer, he said a big one, sure I said why not, OMG I almost needed two hands to hold it ... and I only needed one!

I had the Costini Toscani (chicken livers pâté) and the Tagliatelle alla Bolognese (everyone should know what that is).

A good meal perhaps a little rushed. Remember if two of you, don't order three dishes, like the couple next to us, two pizzas plus a salad ... there was nowhere to put the salad on the little table.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I'd have to say the food was just average. The waiter forgot to bring our drinks, so someone else noticed and brought them to us. We had a pizza that was pretty good and pasta with mushrooms that I enjoyed. Nothing spectacular. The waiter that pulled us off the street was friendly, but I felt rushed for my table.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The waiter catched us from our way and convinced us to have a seat. He said this is the best pizza in Italy, but he lied! It was under the avarage. We had dinner at this place and used internet as usual tourists there. But before we finished our dinner and a bottle of wine, the waiter had dismissed us by saying "here is not internet point". (we didn't use skype etc. just mail) Because he needed our table for somebody to have a seat. He discriminated against tourists! The manager of the restaurant did't know any word of English, so I couldn't complain about the impolite waiter.

4  Thank Berkmoon