“Florence food walking tour”
Review of Florence Food Tour

and up
Small-Group Florence Food Walking Tour
Ranked #12 of 149 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: FLORENCE FOOD TOUR provides a unique, memorable food and cultural experience. You will be guided by local folks with an unbelievable passion for food and for their city.Our mission is guarantee to all our customers Passion, Food, Wine and a Great Fun Experience
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Highly recommended. Food is an art of Italian culture. Angela was very hospitable and the food vendors shared the knowledge of their art generously.

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Florence Food Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

food is one of the main pillars of our millenary culture. You have understood this now well... I hope!!! I am very happy all was good and enjoyable and really hope to have a chance to tour with you soon in the near future!!! ciao ciao ANgeLA (:

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"gelateria"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We were on a cruise and going from port to port mostly on ship organized excursions. Wanted to get a feel for the real Florence food and people. This was perfect. Small group of 8 went to 6 or 7 places for regional food, wine, coffee and gelato. Our tour guide, Rosella, was excellent. She was friendly and knowledgeable. Her English was excellent. The amount of walking was little to moderate but you sit and taste at almost all of the stops so I was able to do it without problems and I have limited walking stamina. We highly recommend this company and tour.

1  Thank Roberta E

I am glad you choose the alternative activity in florence and picked our tour. I am aware that food on cruise ships is also good but i hope that quality standards of all of our locals food gourmets were as good or better... take care and be back soon!!! RoSeLla (:

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I scheduled The Florence Food Tour through Viator prior to going on our trip to Florence and it is by far the BEST tour we went on during our time there. We traveled with a 19, 23, 24 year olds so we chose a food tour over a wine tour, and it was a hit with everyone. We saw shops that we may not have found on our own. When I travel from now on, I'll definitely book a food tour for these reasons. Our tour guide ANGELA was awesome, we just fell in love with her. Like I said, A MUST DO!!

I am happy food managed to put together generations!!! Thanks for all the nice words on the review and try get back in florence soon...tons of other delicacies must be discovered!!I LOve you all too!!! AnGEla (:

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Foodies and non-foodies alike will love this tour. Our hostess Isabella was charming and knowledgeable. All the hosts in the various stops were fun, knowledgeable, and clearly loved what they do. From the coffee to the gelato, my group of 3 loved every stop on this easy walk through Florence.

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Florence Food Tour, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Joining, as you did, our food tour at the beginning of your stay, has been the best way to get the vibe of town immediately and understand the vital relation between food, art and culture. Many thanks for naming me and for the nice words regarding our tour. bye bye, IsaBELLA (:

See more reviews
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Very fun food tour. Our tour guide was friendly and informative. Learning about the different kinds of foods and where the came from and their history was interesting to learn. The shop owners were also very friendly and very informative. The food itself was delicious even though I did not enjoy every single thing we tried but I think that was just a preference thing. I did like the taste of most of the samples.The small sample sizes were perfect as we were quite full by the end of tour. All in all, a great tour with good food and a good learning experience. Definitely would recommend it to anybody!

Good to hear from you and many many thanks for sharing your points of view with the traveller community. I am sure many will find your comments useful. Be back soon!!! MARco (: