- Location was SUPER!
- Staff were super friendly, really professional and great help! (they greeted us warmly and helped with planning our tour, they even gave us amazing recommendations for lunch and dinner!!)
- Room size and decoration
- FENDI furniture! which was SO elegant!
- Cleanliness (room, bathroom, towels, sheets, pillows)
- Good quality of bed and sheet
- Bvlgari toiletries and fluffy slippers
- Wifi at room (high speed!)
- We were upgraded to their suite room!
- We had a complementary mini bar!
- Hard to find the hotel as it is within an offices building but it's a brand new hotel that was only a one month opened so i'm sure they will work this out eventually. (A good tip to find it is to find Hard Rock cafe, it is the same building)
- Breakfast was poor but because it is new im 100% sure they will improve it.
- Bathroom shower flooded the first day but we figured out how to fix this the next day so it was all good
BIG thanks to the Resident Manager, Rosanna, and the guy at Reception, Antonio, they were an AMAZING help! and Florence wouldn't be that much fun without their help and great recommendations!
Yes its worth it
and YES I will DEFINITELY recommend it!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Be One Art and Luxury Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.