“Don't miss this chance for chocolate!”

Orlando, Florida
“Don't miss this chance for chocolate!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We stumbled upon this completely by accident one day while wandering the city and it was maybe the best chocolate I have ever had in my entire life! I wish I'd bought more when I was there or paid to have some shipped back to the states. The amazing flavor varieties we encountered there are like nothing we get in the US, unless we go to some specialty shop in a big city and even then it'd cost three times as much and taste half as good. My roommate also remembers that their chocolate chip cookies were especially tasty. I have dreams about this place.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank keh04g

“Chocolate haven”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This small chocolate shop along via de macci is worth going to for unique chocolates...they also have cakes on sale, but it is their wide selection of ganache & chocolate bars made from a base of the famous domori chocolates that has earned andrea bianchini a spot as one of firenze's premier chocolatiers...his staff speak english, are friendly, & are very helpful (even pointing me to the right way back to the train station :p)...their chocolates have a wide price range, so you would find something to buy here...whether to bring home or just as a treat for yourself :)

Visited September 2012