“Amazing pizza and great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of I' Pizzacchiere

I' Pizzacchiere
Ranked #28 of 2,679 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Piazzale Michelangelo
Description: Delicious pizzeria in the historical center of Florence located in the district of San Niccolo. Small room, with benches and wooden tables. Suitable for families, groups and those who want to enjoy a fabulous pizza without too much trouble. It should be noted that in the months of January, February, March, the pizzeria is closed on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays. Use the book online on the official website to reserve your table. The service is free.
San Francisco, California
“Amazing pizza and great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Small, cosy and charming restaurant with an inviting hostess. We ordered the White Tiger pizza and it's an amazing, meaty and soupy pouch that even my picky wife loved! If you ever come to Florence, you have to come here and try it!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Love pizza? Go here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

I've read the reviews below but this place is very special. On the recommendations from Tripadvisor we decided to go for dinner last night. If you are a foodie and want a pizza in Florence go here. We had the Tigre Blanca and the 4 Salumi with a bottle of Chianti classico.
The pizza base is so light and crispy, the sauce has so much flavour and the toppings are all fresh. People may be put off by the size of this restaurant or that there are only 7 very basic tables however this is all about the food and the warm, friendly service. After the pizzas we were wondering what the "speciality" desert was, We ordered and shared what I will describe as a nutella calzone dusted in seasoned icing sugar. The bill for 2 pizzas, a bottle of wine, a beer and a dessert was 35 euro, Pizza Express could learn a few things from this excellent restaurant.

Thank you to Alfredo and Natasha and we hope to see you again when we next come to Florence!

• Visited November 2013
Alfredo C, Proprietario at I' Pizzacchiere, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
hi, I have no words to thank you for your review.
I am touched by the appreciation you have described to us and for our little local.
You understand immediately that the simple things are the best ones.
in hope of a good stay in florence I salute you.

Portland, Oregon
“Excellent pizza and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

This small pizza place is on the way to Michealangelo plaza in Florence. We stopped in for lunch because it smelled so good as we went by. We got two pizzas. Both were very good but we highly recommend the White Tiger pizza which was excellent! The service was very friendly, the place was clean. We have nothing but good things to say.

• Visited October 2013
hi, I have no words to thank you for your review.
You understand immediately that the simple things are the best ones.
in hope of a good stay in florence I salute you.

Porto Alegre, Brasil
“Excelent pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

Excelent italian pizza in a typical small restaurant. Good beers and wines. Good service. I recommend for tourists or business lunches.

• Visited October 2013
Alfredo C, Proprietario at I' Pizzacchiere, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
thank you very much for your review.
I was pleased that the pizza and wine you liked them.

back to visit
philadelphia
“Excellent Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

This tiny restaurant is just off the tourist-beaten trail on the south side of the river. The pizza here is quite excellent. It is light and flavorful. The owners are kind and attentive and make you feel welcome not only in their restaurant but in all of Italy. Their prices are also quite reasonable given their proximity to all of the historic attractions!

• Visited November 2013
Alfredo C, Proprietario at I' Pizzacchiere, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
thank you for your wonderful review.
your praise makes us so much pleasure.
we are happy to have you satisfied with both the price and quality of our products.