“Great Food excellent price!”
Review of I' Pizzacchiere

I' Pizzacchiere
Ranked #38 of 2,824 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Piazzale Michelangelo
Description: Delicious pizzeria in the historical center of Florence located in the district of San Niccolo. Small room, with benches and wooden tables. Suitable for families, groups and those who want to enjoy a fabulous pizza without too much trouble. It should be noted that in the months of January, February, March, the pizzeria is closed on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays. Use the book online on the official website to reserve your table. The service is free.
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Tasty food and great value. Stop by pin your way down from the plaza you will not be disappointed. Best pizza in Florence that we had!

Alfredo C, Proprietario at I' Pizzacchiere, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Many thanks for your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed our pizza. By now you are many to say "the best pizza in Florence" This fills us with pride and inspires us to do better and better.

A greeting by Alfredo & natascia "I'PIZZACCHIERE STAFF"

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were starving and looking for somewhere to eat that wouldn't be a touristic bait or empty our pockets. That was when we found this place. The owner was so nice and welcoming, and even though the place was small it was very charming.
The pizzas are really good, something you wouldn't expect to find in that price range. You can see that both the owner's really care about their craft, putting out fresh and consistent products.
I would definitely recommend.

Alfredo C, Proprietario at I' Pizzacchiere, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Hello, thank you for your fabulous review. I'm grateful for the attention that you put in describing particular attention we put into our products. Passion and care in the selection of fresh ingredients do not lie on the palate.
Come back soon.

Alfredo & Natasha by "I'PIZZACCHIERE STAFF"

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Remember the saying "don't judge a book by its cover", applies here. It's a very simple looking resturant with outstanding food and very good friendly service. Go here and you will have a great time. Very authentic. Our Pizza was the best we had in Italy. We also had the lassagna special and it was outstanding. The prices are VERY reasonable. You are not paying for ambiance here, just good food and warm service. The owners were so nice. I'd rather eat here than a stuffy restaurant with inconsistent service anytime!!

This is why you travel to Italy, to eat with the locals and feel like a temporary resident. Go here and you will enjoy the food and feel good when you leave. No outside seating, but you want to be inside with the locals anyway.

Alfredo C, Proprietario at I' Pizzacchiere, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are really happy that you have found our little restaurant of your choice. How sheff are happy that you enjoyed my pizza and lasagna. Make you happy that you are on vacation is our task. A greeting by Alfredo & Natasha by "I'PIZZACCHIERE STAFF"

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was just walking along the road in the afternoon on my last day in Florence and hadn't had a good Italian pizza while in Italy. I found this place a bit late in the afternoon with some college kids and nobody else inside. I stopped in, ordered a beer and setup shop. I'm from upstate New York where pizza is serious business, much like NYC. This is probably one of the best pizzas I've ever had. The crust was dry and crisp. It was a pizza marinara so no cheese. I wasn't particularly hungry when I got there but I wolfed down the whole thing. The menu is tourist ready which led me to having lower expectations initially but the price was good and the food was great.

Alfredo C, Proprietario at I' Pizzacchiere, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Many thanks for your wonderful review. We are delighted that you enjoyed our pizza and that you enjoyed. Outside the restaurant we have tourist menu with good price, but this is because we believe that everyone should afford a good pizza.
Greetings to you, by Alfredo & Natasha "I'PIZZACCHIERE STAFF"

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We have a wonderful Giant Pizza for Euro 14, a lovely salad with delicious, hot bread for Euro 6.5 and cool beer. They were excellent, nicest pizza I ever had, wooden tables and chairs, lots of locals. We found the restaurant on our last night in Florence, otherwise we'll go back. The lady who served us, always with a smile and the chef makes great pizza.

Thank you for your excellent review. In fact, the "big pizza" is extraordinary. Our salads are fresh and we buy vegetables every day. We were pleased that you have eaten the last night of your vacation in Florence, so you will remember our flavors.
All the best, Alfredo & Natasha by "I 'PIZZACCHIERE STAFF"