“One of the best pizza in town”

Pizza Man De Amicis
Ranked #21 of 2,786 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: First store of Pizzaman Franchising: you can take away your pizza or you can eat on stools in a pizzeria.
Reviewed February 25, 2014

It worth to go so far from the centre to try this amazing pizza. It is well cooked. All the ingredients are tasteful and have a real genuine flavour. What can I say? it is one of the best pizza in town! god service, nice venue and honest prices. I definitely suggest it!

There are newer reviews for Pizza Man De Amicis

Reviewed September 19, 2013

By the name I was not expecting much, but were recommended this place by the receptionist in the hotel. I was on a specific Pizza Tour of Italy, trying to find the best pizza's in the home of Pizza's... I found it.

Nothing on the menu other than various different ways of putting together the base, the cheese and the tomato (and I suppose we should count the basil as well)

There was no option for different toppings which slightly annoyed my girlfriend, but... for a pizza purist like me, it was amazing. We ordered 2 different types of pizza and shared them both. I have to say, of the 9 days we spent in Italy eating pizza, and the 5 different cities we went to and the dozen different restaurants, this stands above all the rest as the best pizza of the trip and certainly the best since I was a teenager in Sorrento (we tried to find that place when we went back on the same trip and it was not there anymore).

So, I highly recommend this place. Its not romantic, its not classy but the food is out of this world!

1  Thank NathanViva
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Just off the Piazza Santa Croce and a haven of unpretentious hospitality and tasty pizza. Friendly staff and super-cheap prices (for Florence). Prices only €6-8 for a large pizza! Highly recommended if you're in the area.

1  Thank PineMonkey
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my dinner at pizza man last week when i visited florence. The menu is rich, service is quick and friendly staff, prices are good.
I strongly recommend this place of you are around :-)

1  Thank Karim_Bennis
Reviewed May 29, 2013

On a rainy day, my friend and I got take-away pizza to eat back at the hotel. While we waited, we were given free glasses of champagne and appetizers! Such a surprise! The staff was very friendly despite the language barrier. Great experience.