“Good food and good value!”
Review of Il Gusto di Acasamia - CLOSED

Il Gusto di Acasamia
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My family and I visited this restaurant as we just staying down the road, and this was recommended to us by our Florentine hosts. We had an antipasti, pasta, risotto, steak and spinach...finishing off with excellent tiramisu. It was a quiet evening while we were there on a Friday. The service was friendly, and staff translated every single item on the menu to us in english. We liked the fact that it was quiet and cosy, allowing us to wind down with a nice meal after a long day. The staff offered us prosecco as a an aperitif and ended with limoncello. Price is reasonable, and the decor is very pleasant too. We would go back there if we ever go back to Florence!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

This small cosy restaurant was a truly Italian experience. I went with my friends and as a starter they offer us a glass of Prosecco which it was great aperitif before starting our dinner. I loved the pasta and the the apple cake dessert. The staff was very cool and friendly, service was great and the clients were classy. I would definitely recommend eating to this little cool restaurant in Florence.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This was a cute little restaurant just a few minute walk from our hotel. The whole menu was in Italian but they happily translated the whole menu and answered any questions! My favorite dish here had to be the artichoke risotto! Friendly staff, cute spot, and very reasonable. Would recommend!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We had such a good experience here from the moment we walked in. Great service, food and people eating in there. Best restaurant we ate at in Italy. We will go back before we leave.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We've been adviced by the receptionist from the hotel where we stayed in Florence, the food is amazing and the staff is very carefull with the clients.
If you look for the traditional dishes you are in the right place!
I would say one of the best restaurants where i have been while travelling around Italy.