“Great Place”
Review of Archea Brewery

Archea Brewery
Ranked #69 of 630 things to do in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Two steps from Santo Spirito square there's a new brew pub where You can taste a large selection of the best artisan/craft beers in the world. Enjoy Your beer with food or just with good music. Experience the characteristics and atmosphere of non-touristic side of the river! Via De'Serragli 44/R FirenzeEvery day from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Leeds
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great Place”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Glad to report that this place seems to be going from strength to strength. very friendly welcome & helpful about the beer range. WiFi is a great bonus to us single travelers so, thanks chaps, it kept me in touch with family.
Also met some really nice folks from Sussex (you know who you are.....) and some from Aspen Colorado so, a real eclectic mix.
Great beer & great company.

Visited April 2013
5 Thank JohnG1959

• Turkish first
London, England, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Beer, but lacking in atmosphere”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

It's a great place for trying some interesting brews and the bar man gave an excellent overview of the various beers & ales available. However i cant help but think that the venue was lacking in atmosphere.

2 Thank Global101
Portland, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“We loved this place!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

My girlfriend and I live in Portland and thus are true microbrew lovers. Archea, and Antony, in particular, helped make our Florence vacation great fun. We went there 3 times in our 7 night stay, tried brews from Milan, Scotland, and of course Archea, too. Antony advised us on some good restaurants and little towns to visit in northern Italy. What a nice fellow and fun little place to take a break.

6 Thank skbinsb
Murray, Kentucky
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff with Great Microbrews!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I went here with three friends (one of whom is a German and a beer lover). The bartender (I think he is the owner too) was very friendly and knowledgeable. They have a mix of their own brews, regional and international micro-brews, both on tap and in the bottle. The bar is small and cozy and played fantastic music. We each tried a few beers and they were all great. I had both of their own brews (one a double bock and the other a blonde) and each was fantastic. I'm from WI and I have high beer standards, and this is a surprising find in Italy, the land of wine.
Note: I'm not sure why this is listed as an "attraction" because it's a bar. They brew off-site.

5 Thank AGamble
Bristol, United Kingdom
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 141 helpful votes
“Loved It!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Me and my husband love craft beers and know our beer so was very keen to seek this place out. Great place, they hadn't opened the doors but we knocked and they let us in!
Great choice, and very good prices.
My only negative is that the place was very cold, and I did have my coat on while there.
Dont let this put you off, just be prepared!

Visited February 2013