“Trip to the Ferrari Museum from Ravenna”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Driving Guide Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #261 of 344 Tours in Florence
Alicante, Spain
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Trip to the Ferrari Museum from Ravenna”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

A group of us wanted to arrange our own transport to visit the Ferrari Museum when our cruise ship docked for the day at Ravenna, as we didn't want to pay the cruise lines high price nor to be on a coach with about 50+ other passengers.

This arrangement proved to be more difficult than you would think, as I was unable to find any providers in Ravenna and the surrounding area. After much internet searching, I decided to widen my search and contacted a number of companies in Italy in the hope that someone could help me.

Luckily for me, Mario Pacini of Driving Guide Tours in Florence, proved to be our answer.

Mario kindly helped me to organise a minibus for 16 passengers at a very reasonable price. Our driver was waiting for us when we got off the ship, he drove us to Maranello, waited whilst we walked round the museum and for some, took drives in Ferraris at a nearby facility, and then he drove us back to the ship. And a great day was had by all.

I would have no hesitation in recommending Mario and Driving Guide Tours to anyone looking for a professional drivivng/tour service in Italy.

Thank you Mario.