“Not good Italian food”

Neighborhood: Pitti
Houston, Texas
“Not good Italian food”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The lasagna was good enough and the mixed green salad was very large. However, the ravioli and pizza were no better than frozen dinners or out of a can. Would never eat there again. We did not eat the Indian food so cannot rate that. The waiter was nice though.

• Visited December 2013

Sid
“Mediocre”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We ordered menu turistico and after 15 minutes arive good lasagne.On the oder hand,roast beef was poor as well as vegetables.Pretty raw!Coffe was ok.A very forgettable experience.

• Visited August 2013
Delray Beach, FL
“AVOID! Bad food, added extra charges to our bill, and lied about accepting credit cards”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We stopped here because we were starving and lured in by the $8 pizza "menu" (combo) with a drink. The pizza was not very good, it looked like somebody poured olive oil all over the top of it. The service was not great. When it came time to pay, we found 2 extra random charges on the bill , AND the cover charge on our bill was higher than advertised. We handed him a credit card to pay with and he said he needed cash. As we walked out of the restuarant, we noticed the openly displayed sticker on the window showing that they accept all major credit cards.

• Visited August 2013
“Better off at a McDonalds”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Just had lunch there...horrible food! Per-made/store bought crust for the pizza with canned mushrooms on it!!! Full of grease...stay away

Visited August 2013
Singapore
“A horrible experience”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Being a Muslim traveller, being able to taste local food is a bonus while travelling. Was excited to have a taste of halal Italian food after a 7-day stint in Italy surviving on nothing but kebabs and instant noodles throughout.

Had the shrimp risotto for dinner. Rice was slightly undercooked but hey a beggar can't be choosy. Returned for lunch the following day. Had the set of pasta and some roasted chicken. Was enjoying my meal when an entourage of 8 tourists arrive insisting on sitting at the corner of the restaurant where at the moment could only accommodate 6 persons. The person whom I believed is the owner wanted to move me from my seat to another table while I was eating. It is rude to make a customer change her seat while she was still consuming her meal. Totally spoilt my appetite and I couldn't wait to get out and ended up not finishing my meal. Perhaps the case could have been handled better - making the new patrons wait to get their seats arranged. I know the bill I'll chalk alone is nothing compared to a bill for 8 persons but that is no way to treat a customer.

It totally marred my experience and I'd gladly eat my kebabs and instant noodles than to step into this restaurant again.

• Visited June 2013