“Interesting experience !!!”
Review of Bites of Florence Tours - CLOSED

Bites of Florence Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Ciao a Tutti! My name is Alina and I am a Tourist Guide in the beautiful city of Florence. Since I was a child, I have had an appreciation for fine food and wines from Italy. Over the years, this appreciation for fine food and wine has become a passion. Now, I would like to share my experience and knowledge with you, taking you on an expedition through the renaissance street of this marvelous city. I will take you through its historical piazzas full of allegories and legends. Pleasant company and a good glass of wine make the perfect pairing.So, welcome and join me in your Florence Taste Tour!
Dubrovnik, Croatia
“Interesting experience !!!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

If you decide to do the tour with Alina don't have breakfast before because the tour is starting with a traditional breakfast wich is not a tasting . When we got into the Central Market we were surprised to see that everybody was waiting for us, they prepared a lot of samples . After this tour we where so full that we had to cancel our reservation at the restaurant. Was an amazing experience that I highly advise. Thank you Alina . :)

Visited October 2012

Los Angeles
“Meraviglioso da provare Subito !!!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Volevamo ringraziare la ns. bellissima e bravissima guida Alina per il meraviglioso tour !!!

We had a very great time in Florence !!!

We went to typical florenteen restourants ... the colors ..flavors .. herbs .. an unforgettable experience !!
We visited also all the markets .. San Lorenzo famous for the leather goods .. porcellino famous for the shopping area etc etc..

It has been a very good experience that we suggest everbody to try immediatelly !

Ciao Italia !!

Visited November 2012
Bitesof F, Proprietario at Bites of Florence Tours, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Hi Lidia,
Thank you for your review , I'm glad that you enjoyed the tour.
Alina
“Het was heel leuk !!!/It was very nice !!!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I was this summer with my friend and it was everything very nice, i will recomend to all my friends!!! The plan was very goed and the places where we have been was specially and very tipical from there. The guid girl is very prepared for this , you go with trust. To have a nice holiday alemall !!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“a fabulous day”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Thanks to Alina, we experienced Florence first hand. My daughter and myself met Alina in the morning
and from there it was heaven. We traveled to the market where we found food, drinks, pastries,pasta and more. Every vendor we met knew Alina and was prepared for our meeting. It was outstanding, we spent 4 hours visiting all of Alina"s favorite places in Florence. Florence is like no other city, and Alina
makes it come alive with all of her local knowledge. This is a must do on your trip to Florence, I cant wait
to do this all again with my husband. Please do make reservations and treat yourself to something that
you will remember forever..Thank you Alina and my friend for recommending this wonderful activity.

Visited October 2012
bitesofflorence, Proprietario at Bites of Florence Tours, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Hi Cindy,
Thank you for your review, I'm glad that you enjoyed the tour , I must say that for me was a pleasure doing this tour with you and Meredith . Hope to see you next time you come to Florence.
Webster, Massachusetts
“So yummy”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is a great tour - I highly recommend. In fact, as blasphemous as this may be with all the fabulous art in Florence, this taste tour was definitely the best thing we could have spent our time and money on. It was well worth it! included lots of samples - so many delicious things. Alina was friendly, helpful and introduced us to some great shopkeepers. We went in August, when many other food tours were not operating and some shops were closed for vacation. Alina conducted the tour just for my husband and I - our own private tour! Not only that, but she called ahead to all the shops to make sure they were open and would be ready for us. Do this tour if you are in Florence - it was one of the highlights of our vacation. We are still enjoying the benefits - just had some of the aged balsamic vinegar we bought during one stop on the tour for dinner tonight! Thank you Alina!

Visited August 2012
Bitesof F, Proprietario at Bites of Florence Tours, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Hi,
Thank you for your review, I must say that I enjoyed a lot the tour with you and I am glad to see that you also enjoyed .
Best regards,