Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing! Must visit shoe store ( for men and women!)

The collection is/was wonderful, unique and special…and the pricing is very approachable ( I was so... read more

Reviewed October 31, 2022
Mary Ellen M
via mobile
Amazing shoe store

Outstanding experience buying beautiful Italian shoes from Nino an Michaela. He is so helpful and... read more

Reviewed July 18, 2022
Joe C
North Bethesda, Maryland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from $141.66
from $98.83
from $38.43
from $86.75
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women great store no pressure to buy recent trip to florence nino craftsmanship collection firenze
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

We stopped here on the recommendation of our hotel concierge, and it was an excellent experience. Nino was very helpful in educating us as to the options and the differences in the products. They clearly take a great deal of pride in being a family business that adheres to the traditional values of high quality and service. If you need shoes, this stop is a must!

1  Thank paulrJ1125UG
Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had been walking around Florence all day looking for a good leather shop to find some quality Italian shoes. Finally we stumbled upon Goccia Shoes and immediately felt the difference in both selection and service (compared to the somewhat PUSHY vendors in Florece’s other leather shops). We found that Goccia Shoes BY FAR had the best quality vs. price, and ended up walking out with 3 pairs. Long story short, don’t waste your time doing what we did, and go directly to Goccia! You can rest assured you’re gonna get a GREAT pair of shoes at an extremely reasonable price.

1  Thank Chresten1
Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

I was in Florence with my wife and wanted to treat myself to a quality pair of Italian leather shoes. I went on trip advisor and a lot of people were saying this place was brilliant. I went in the shop and had a look and there was no doubt that his stock was of real quality. However, I am not a rich man. I do ok, but I am not rich and I made a comment that these shoes may be a little out of my price range. At that moment a chap called Mino approached me. He was a really nice guy. Typical Italian. He was slick, confident and he had the patter. But not in a horrible way if you know what I mean. He commented on the fact he had heard that we found the place through trip advisor and that I had said it may all be a bit to rich for me. And he admired my honesty. So we sat and chatted about what I would have liked. And then he started to produce various pairs of shoes and they were all beautiful. We tried a few on and he told me the history of the company and how the shoes were made. It was a really education and told by a man that was so passionate about his business. And then came the big sell. Only it wasn't a big sell. It was a sell that said, I know you want these shoes. I know you may not be able to justify the price, so this is the price I am going to offer you. Now go and have a coffee and if you think you can justify the price then come back and see me. If not, it has been a pleasure meeting you. There was no pressure whatsoever. So we went and had a glass of pinot grigio and I discussed it with my wife. We agreed the shoes were beautiful and were of real quality and would last a lifetime of they were looked after. And that the price was more than reasonable. So we went back to see Mino. And when we did, the price he had originally said, didn't stand. He knocked another €15 off. So these shoes which were originally priced at €259, were bought for €180. But the whole experience was pure class. I can't recommend this place enough. Thanks Mino

6  Thank OscarHeisenberg
Reviewed July 16, 2019

Florence has a lot of shopping possibilities; especially for shoes. Goccia Shoes is a small shoe store that delivers high quality products with a personal touch. Nino and team provide great customer service while having unique options for both men and women. I bought two pair of shoes that were perfect fits and something I could not have found in the USA. I will definitely be going back to Goccia and would recommend it to everyone.

Date of experience: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Rod S
Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

My husband really wanted a nice pair of brown Italian dress shoes. One evening we stopped at this store. My husband is extremely picky and has a difficult time finding shoes. He tried on a handsome pair of brown dress shoes and actually liked them. It was the 1st shoe he tried on in Florence so he didn't want to commit till he checked out the competition.

The next day, we shopped all over Florence looking at brown dress shoes. After every shop, he would tell me that the 1st shoe he tried on at Goccia were still the best.

We went back to Goccia and were given the best service. My husband took quite a while trying on 2 sizes of the shoe and deciding. In the meantime, I ended up trying on a bunch of shoes. The owner brought me lots of different type of shoes in my size to try on that were on clearance.

I ended up with very unique gladiator sandals and my husband got his brown dress shoes. The owner was very helpful the whole time and has made lifelong customers out of us.

Date of experience: June 2019