Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing! Must visit shoe store ( for men and women!)

The collection is/was wonderful, unique and special…and the pricing is very approachable ( I was so... read more

Reviewed October 31, 2022
Mary Ellen M
via mobile
Amazing shoe store

Outstanding experience buying beautiful Italian shoes from Nino an Michaela. He is so helpful and... read more

Reviewed July 18, 2022
Joe C
North Bethesda, Maryland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from $143.05
from $99.80
from $38.81
from $87.60
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women great store no pressure to buy recent trip to florence nino craftsmanship collection firenze
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

I was in Florence with my wife and wanted to treat myself to a quality pair of Italian leather shoes. I went on trip advisor and a lot of people were saying this place was brilliant. I went in the shop and had a look and there was no doubt that his stock was of real quality. However, I am not a rich man. I do ok, but I am not rich and I made a comment that these shoes may be a little out of my price range. At that moment a chap called Mino approached me. He was a really nice guy. Typical Italian. He was slick, confident and he had the patter. But not in a horrible way if you know what I mean. He commented on the fact he had heard that we found the place through trip advisor and that I had said it may all be a bit to rich for me. And he admired my honesty. So we sat and chatted about what I would have liked. And then he started to produce various pairs of shoes and they were all beautiful. We tried a few on and he told me the history of the company and how the shoes were made. It was a really education and told by a man that was so passionate about his business. And then came the big sell. Only it wasn't a big sell. It was a sell that said, I know you want these shoes. I know you may not be able to justify the price, so this is the price I am going to offer you. Now go and have a coffee and if you think you can justify the price then come back and see me. If not, it has been a pleasure meeting you. There was no pressure whatsoever. So we went and had a glass of pinot grigio and I discussed it with my wife. We agreed the shoes were beautiful and were of real quality and would last a lifetime of they were looked after. And that the price was more than reasonable. So we went back to see Mino. And when we did, the price he had originally said, didn't stand. He knocked another €15 off. So these shoes which were originally priced at €259, were bought for €180. But the whole experience was pure class. I can't recommend this place enough. Thanks Mino

6  Thank OscarHeisenberg
Reviewed July 16, 2019

Florence has a lot of shopping possibilities; especially for shoes. Goccia Shoes is a small shoe store that delivers high quality products with a personal touch. Nino and team provide great customer service while having unique options for both men and women. I bought two pair of shoes that were perfect fits and something I could not have found in the USA. I will definitely be going back to Goccia and would recommend it to everyone.

Date of experience: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Rod S
Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

My husband really wanted a nice pair of brown Italian dress shoes. One evening we stopped at this store. My husband is extremely picky and has a difficult time finding shoes. He tried on a handsome pair of brown dress shoes and actually liked them. It was the 1st shoe he tried on in Florence so he didn't want to commit till he checked out the competition.

The next day, we shopped all over Florence looking at brown dress shoes. After every shop, he would tell me that the 1st shoe he tried on at Goccia were still the best.

We went back to Goccia and were given the best service. My husband took quite a while trying on 2 sizes of the shoe and deciding. In the meantime, I ended up trying on a bunch of shoes. The owner brought me lots of different type of shoes in my size to try on that were on clearance.

I ended up with very unique gladiator sandals and my husband got his brown dress shoes. The owner was very helpful the whole time and has made lifelong customers out of us.

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank migirlMichigan
Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

While in Florence recently a cute pair of sandals caught my eye in a shop window. We were on our way to dinner so I didn’t stop in.
Fast forward a couple of days & having walked all over, my feet were killing me. I remembered those darling sandals & went back to find them. Luckily for me, the shop was open late that evening.
The owner was kind & helpful. The shop was full of so many cute shoes. They also have a website & the ability to ship to the US.
I love my sandals & will be ordering other things from them!

2  Thank donnabT8283SC
Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

Visited this store after reading the positive reviews on Trip Advisor, and they did not disappoint! The two salesgirls were extremely friendly and helpful; when I showed them a photo on my phone of boots I had seen on their website, they found them in my size immediately and they fit perfectly! They even recommended a glove shop nearby after we mentioned we were going to a different shop - the one they recommended was WAY BETTER! will definitely return next time we are in Florence!

(The glove shop they recommended is Martelli - much better selection than Madova!)

1  Thank caratcake1