Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing! Must visit shoe store ( for men and women!)

The collection is/was wonderful, unique and special…and the pricing is very approachable ( I was so... read more

Reviewed October 31, 2022
Mary Ellen M
via mobile
Amazing shoe store

Outstanding experience buying beautiful Italian shoes from Nino an Michaela. He is so helpful and... read more

Reviewed July 18, 2022
Joe C
North Bethesda, Maryland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from $143.05
from $99.80
from $38.81
from $87.60
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women great store no pressure to buy recent trip to florence nino craftsmanship collection firenze
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2019

The best selection, and the best service on our entire trip! We would go back to this store every time we are in Florence. Same company also owns a leather store down the street that is fantastic as well.

Date of experience: March 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

One of the most beautiful shoe stores in Florence and the personal there helped me with everything i needed. I highly recommend it.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

The coolest and warmest store in Florence, i highly recommend it. The personal is always there to help you with the best choices of shoes that you want and need, plus they treat you like royalty. You will not regret it.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

If you are looking for handmade leather shoes in Florence, I would highly recommend a visit to the leather shoe shop - Goccia at via Pellicceria, 12/r Firenze - 50123. I have read many reviews before I head out shopping for shoes so I am quite overwhelmed as it was our family first visit in Florence. As I combed through the shops, many owners were not so enthusiastic which was understandable as many tourists walked into and out of the shops without buying their shoes. Goccia shop gave a different shopping experience. We met Nino who was the owner and his assistant. Immediately, we could sense he was passionate about his shoes probably because it represented generations of his family shoe-making business which he took pride in. And he definitely did not employ any pushy business gimmick. He only recommended those shoes that fit me. He was also very patient and did not hesitate to bring out shoes of different sizes for me to try on. After purchasing my shoes, he even bothered to chat with us about his travel experience and recommend nearby places we could dine as it was getting late. I believe travel is not just about shopping and eating, it is also about embracing other cultures and making friends. We wish Nino and his family great success as he brings his family shoe-making business from strength to strength with more and more men and women having a chance to wear their quality shoes in comfort and style.

2  Thank scgcaroline
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

This place is a must!! Guys believe me you can't miss it if you to to Florence! I'm their customer since 2014 and they keep surprising me every time. Everything is at superlative starting from the shoes(obviously) all tipes,all measures(this Is a very important thing for my partner who has difficulties in finding the right size) to the atmosphere in the shop,to their customer service(kisses to Petra and Nino,you are the best)
Every time when I go there the problem isn't that I won't find something that I will fall in love. The problem is that I will find too much:))) and if I am not able to go there they already know my measure and send me everything I want by post. They are very receptive at any query...and very responsive to messages. Petra is always available to answer any questions and very patient. They also have hand made shoes(guess who is buying her wedding shoes from them) if I could I would give them 10 stars.