Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing! Must visit shoe store ( for men and women!)

The collection is/was wonderful, unique and special…and the pricing is very approachable ( I was so... read more

Reviewed October 31, 2022
Mary Ellen M
via mobile
Amazing shoe store

Outstanding experience buying beautiful Italian shoes from Nino an Michaela. He is so helpful and... read more

Reviewed July 18, 2022
Joe C
North Bethesda, Maryland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from $142.64
from $99.51
from $38.70
from $87.35
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women great store no pressure to buy recent trip to florence nino craftsmanship collection firenze
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2016

It was a sheer pleasure visiting this store. Nino was not only extremely helpful, his knowledge of the varying materials in the shoes was outstanding. We were very impressed - Jenny - came away with 3 pairs of shoes. Definitely worth visiting as the variety and quality will surprise you.

1  Thank paul s
Reviewed August 6, 2016

Goccia has unique and beautiful shoes--I most definitely had to buy more than one pair because it was so hard to choose just one! The pride the owner, Nino, showed in his store and his quality shoes was apparent. He was friendly, attentive, and I was confident that I was getting a fair price for gorgeous handmade shoes. I can't wait to visit Florence and Goccia again.

1  Thank Dianne19572016
Reviewed August 5, 2016

After reading the great reviews I sought out Goccia shoes the day I landed in Florence. I met Petra and she was extremely helpful. I have a very narrow foot and was prepared to have something custom made but it wasn't necessary. I found sandals and pair of grey lace-up dress shoes and an amazing pair of black suede boots that were on sale. I was in Florence for 3 hours and bought 3 pair of shoes. I love them all. It's a tiny store with wonderful shoes and handbags.

2  Thank mcrow805
Reviewed August 4, 2016

I searched for an hand made shoe in Florence because that what I was advised to buy; I reached to the store and started searching for it because I was expecting to find a huge one; and may be after 10 minutes I looked to the name of the store and found that was Goccia Shoes and was shocked because it was too small; but when I entered and saw the quality of shoes they have I was shocked and didn't know what to buy; so I bought a really beautiful Brown shoe and took the details for the store because for sure I will buy again.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed August 1, 2016

I was advised if I went to Florence to go and buy hand made shoes; so I checked about the stores who made hand made shoes and Goccia was one of the few I could find.
Even though it is a small stores but I found lot of nice shoes and I consider the prices are really fair. I bought one beautiful brown shoe and to be honest I didn't wear it yet because keeping it for a special occasion; but I tried it and it was really comfortable.

Date of experience: July 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction