Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Quality Shoes, Boots, Footwear and Service

There is enough positive things to say about Nino and the quality shoes at Goccia. As a solo... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Suspense25
Fremont, California
via mobile
I wish I could stay longer to buy more.

First let me start by saying Nino and Alessandra are two of the nicest people you will meet in... read more

Reviewed February 26, 2024
Cynthia N
Charleston, South Carolina
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Florence
from $89.88
from $162.42
from $102.87
from $113.70
More Info
All reviews shoe store shopping experience italian leather men and women leather jacket visiting florence nino craftsmanship collection
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2016

It was a sheer pleasure visiting this store. Nino was not only extremely helpful, his knowledge of the varying materials in the shoes was outstanding. We were very impressed - Jenny - came away with 3 pairs of shoes. Definitely worth visiting as the variety and quality will surprise you.

1  Thank paul s
Reviewed August 6, 2016

Goccia has unique and beautiful shoes--I most definitely had to buy more than one pair because it was so hard to choose just one! The pride the owner, Nino, showed in his store and his quality shoes was apparent. He was friendly, attentive, and I was confident that I was getting a fair price for gorgeous handmade shoes. I can't wait to visit Florence and Goccia again.

1  Thank Dianne19572016
Reviewed August 5, 2016

After reading the great reviews I sought out Goccia shoes the day I landed in Florence. I met Petra and she was extremely helpful. I have a very narrow foot and was prepared to have something custom made but it wasn't necessary. I found sandals and pair of grey lace-up dress shoes and an amazing pair of black suede boots that were on sale. I was in Florence for 3 hours and bought 3 pair of shoes. I love them all. It's a tiny store with wonderful shoes and handbags.

2  Thank mcrow805
Reviewed August 4, 2016

I searched for an hand made shoe in Florence because that what I was advised to buy; I reached to the store and started searching for it because I was expecting to find a huge one; and may be after 10 minutes I looked to the name of the store and found that was Goccia Shoes and was shocked because it was too small; but when I entered and saw the quality of shoes they have I was shocked and didn't know what to buy; so I bought a really beautiful Brown shoe and took the details for the store because for sure I will buy again.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed August 1, 2016

I was advised if I went to Florence to go and buy hand made shoes; so I checked about the stores who made hand made shoes and Goccia was one of the few I could find.
Even though it is a small stores but I found lot of nice shoes and I consider the prices are really fair. I bought one beautiful brown shoe and to be honest I didn't wear it yet because keeping it for a special occasion; but I tried it and it was really comfortable.

Date of experience: July 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction