“So helpful! Will love to come back here again”
Review of Goccia Shoes

Goccia Shoes
Ranked #5 of 332 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Goccia Shoes comes from an idea of Nino and his beautiful wife Michela. They are specialized in all real Italian production of fashion shoes and handbags for women and man, including custom handmade shoes, boots and bags. While Michela is the creative soul of the business and follows all the stages of production with passion and interest in the always evolving styles of fashion, Nino handles the customers with great care and precision, following up on orders which will be shipped overseas and helping in the customization of each item.
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is the first leather goods store I visited here in Florence and I am very happy it was. Right away Petra helped me and my friend when we were looking at the gorgeous flats they have. We were both interested in practically all of the store. Petra was helpful and explained the shoes. She was also patient with us despite the fact that we were indecisive college students. If I ever come back to Florence, I will definitely come here to check out the new collection! But even if I don't, I am still ecstatic with the first ever pair of flats I have ever bought -- let alone Italian leather flats.

1  Thank Arielyuri

Reviewed April 7, 2013

While in Florence, my wife was looking to buy a pair of Italian leather boots. Not the pseudo Italian stuff we can get at home, but the real deal. Paying a billion euros to get the fancy designer label wasn't what we were looking for either. High quality construction, extremely comfortable fit, beautiful look was the goal, with or without the label.

After reading some reviews here, we went searching for Goccia, and found it, not far from our hotel. From the street, the store isn't big or fancy, but in we went, and we're very glad we did.

Within seconds, we were made to feel extremely welcome. And within minutes, we felt like long lost friends of the family. No pushiness, but my wife was encouraged to try on (I think) every boot in the store to see what fit and looked best for her, and the difference in feel at various price point levels. While we were there, we were joined by Nino, one of the owners. I was impressed with the level of knowledge shown by both Nino and his assistant, and learned a lot about how the different boots at different qualities are designed, and how they are made. As Nino's family also runs the factory that makes the boots (and leather jackets for their sister store, NOI), they know their stuff, and are eager to share. Whether you're looking for a nice everyday pair of boots (or shoes), or the highest quality custom hand made pair (without the 'label' price tag), Goccia is worth checking out. My wife ended up buying 3 pairs.

Call us more than just satisfied customers, a great experience overall.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

After finding this place on TripAdvisor, I figured it was worth at least paying a visit. Nino was extremely helpful and knowledgable about all of his products, and even explained the entire shoemaking process to us! It was a fantastic experience, and I strongly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for some high quality, handmade italian shoes. Service was excellent, resulting in an overall fantastic experience.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

After buying a couple of coats from NIO, Nino (one of the owners) took us to Goccia, which he also owns. Being a size 11 shoe in the U.S., I was shocked to find the abundance of shoes they had in my size! Many of their shoes are hand-made in their own factory, and they all have the "Made In Italy" stamp. Their shoes are absolutely beautiful. They are the best quality that you will find and they are all very unique. We ended up buying a pair of boots, a pair of sandals, and 2 purses (which are also impeccably made), and loved every bit of it! I HIGHLY recommend Goccia while shopping in Florence.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Goccia has the best selection of boots and shoes, and I continuously get compliments when wearing my boots. This place is simply the best, and a great find in Florence.

1  Thank N P