“Beautiful hand-made Italian boots and purses!!”
Review of Goccia Shoes

Goccia Shoes
Ranked #5 of 336 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Goccia Shoes comes from an idea of Nino and his beautiful wife Michela. They are specialized in all real Italian production of fashion shoes and handbags for women and man, including custom handmade shoes, boots and bags. While Michela is the creative soul of the business and follows all the stages of production with passion and interest in the always evolving styles of fashion, Nino handles the customers with great care and precision, following up on orders which will be shipped overseas and helping in the customization of each item.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

After buying a couple of coats from NIO, Nino (one of the owners) took us to Goccia, which he also owns. Being a size 11 shoe in the U.S., I was shocked to find the abundance of shoes they had in my size! Many of their shoes are hand-made in their own factory, and they all have the "Made In Italy" stamp. Their shoes are absolutely beautiful. They are the best quality that you will find and they are all very unique. We ended up buying a pair of boots, a pair of sandals, and 2 purses (which are also impeccably made), and loved every bit of it! I HIGHLY recommend Goccia while shopping in Florence.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"craftsmanship"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Goccia has the best selection of boots and shoes, and I continuously get compliments when wearing my boots. This place is simply the best, and a great find in Florence.

1  Thank N P
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

I had been looking for boots all around Europe and was told that Florence was your place to buy them! Great quality, hand made etc but the problem was that every shoe has the made in Italy stamp and there is hundreds of stores to chose from that it becomes a tad daunting what or who to believe! In the end I just gave up cos i didn't want to get ripped off and I have larger calves so nothing fit me anyways!

I had tried looking on trip advisor for goccia shoes but couldn't find them until my partner spotted them on the last day we were there! Turns out they were literally right across from the hostel we we're staying in!

We went in to try on some boots and I thought because they were so small they wouldn't have much, but of the styles they had there was a perfect style that I loved and fitted my calf perfectly.

The two staff were also super friendly as well and not pushy, they just wanted to make sure they fit and that I was happy.

So the answer was simple; just buy them!

I was fortunate enough to get a 50% discount due to end of winter stock and they are a pair made by his uncle that are made in the same houses as the designer boots, so the quality is really superior.

I would definitely come back here again and even consider getting a pair custom made. Services like this are rare and should be supported as much as possible!

Thank you so much for your help, you have made one Australian chick very happy!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was on a serious mission to find quality leather boots. I had been to every shop in Firenze for two weeks looking for the right pair. I noticed a lot of boots were made here in Italy, but lacked the quality that one comes to expect with shoes, "Made in Italy".
This is NOT the case at Goccia!

Not only does Goccia have great quality shoes, they have a price point for everyone!

That being said...my experience at this wonderful little shop was amazing. After only 5 minutes I felt like part of the family AND I walked out with a classic pair of boots that look fantastic!

I highly recommend checking them out!

2  Thank meshla