I stayed here for 2 nights and was impressed - I managed to get a fantastic deal (approx 50 euros a night) and for the price I was really pleased. The staff were helpful, friendly and funny, yep the bed was a bit hard, and the breakfast basic but compared to other hotels I've stayed at in Italy it was above average. The best thing was because it is away from the main tourist drag (one of the perils of Florence in summer) it was quiet, & despite being alongside the railway track there was little external noise to be heard (not any that kept me awake and I am a really light sleeper). Ok, the area isn't the best (fairly soulless, and looks slightly intimidating) but as a lone female I had no worries at all and the walk into the centre takes less than 10 minutes. Overall if you can get a good deal (and it's worth shopping around) then I would highly recommend this hotel. Plus there are free sweeties in a bowl on the check-in desk...mmmmhhhmmm!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel , only 300 meters from the Santa Maria Novela train station is located in a modern palace on the borders of the historical center of Florence. The Exhibition Hall (Fortezza da Basso) and the Meeting Center (Palazzo dei Congressi) are a short 5 minute walk away. All the tourist, cultural and commercial attractions are only a 10-minute walk away. The hotel is easily be reached by car and offers parking by arrangement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Leonardo Da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leonardo Da Vinci Florence
- Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Florence