This hotel had a really modern feel to it, the rooms were more colorful, and the furniture was also in a different style than other hotels I've been to. It is located very close to the train station and other tourist attractions. One of the best aspects is the free wifi at the Internet Spot! The Internet was extremely fast and it was easy access to anyone who knew about it.
Unfortunately, my friends had problems with the lock on their room, meaning their lock simply would not work. Even though we knew everyone on our floor because it was a school trip, it was still a safety problem. When we contacted the front desk, they simply said "We'll deal with it tomorrow", leaving two 14 year old girls completely vulnerable. We ended up dragging two mattresses and fitting it into a room meant for only two people, as fun as it was, the response we got from the staff was a bit startling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel , only 300 meters from the Santa Maria Novela train station is located in a modern palace on the borders of the historical center of Florence. The Exhibition Hall (Fortezza da Basso) and the Meeting Center (Palazzo dei Congressi) are a short 5 minute walk away. All the tourist, cultural and commercial attractions are only a 10-minute walk away. The hotel is easily be reached by car and offers parking by arrangement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Leonardo Da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leonardo Da Vinci Florence
- Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Florence