“Buy all of your jewelry only from Jean Saade!”
Review of Jean Saade

Jean Saade
Ranked #41 of 316 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: We are inspired by our customers to design and deliver the perfect Jewelery.For countless years our core values have included passion, teamwork and imagination.We honor the craftsmanship and integrity of our people and our work. since 1983,and the beauty was our mission.Generation after generation we describe the extraordinary level of care that goes into everything we make. Each piece is refined by the skills of many specialists before it is ready to touch the hearts of our customers.Our jewelry is passed from hand to hand until precious raw materials are transformed into small works of art. We approach our work as artisan jewelers.
Middletown, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Buy all of your jewelry only from Jean Saade!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I received the most beautiful ring for my birthday from Jean Saade!! It is a combination of both white gold and rose gold with diamonds and it is sooooo beautiful. I have received more complements on this ring than any piece of jewelry I have ever worn! Jean is one of the most charming and humble people I have had the pleasure meeting and his jewelry is gorgeous, unique and really just perfect!

Visited November 2013
JeanSaade, Proprietario at Jean Saade, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you for all your kind words , Its such a compliment for my work .
Best Regards

San Francisco, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beautiful Florentine jewelry”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Because Florence is best known for its gold jewelry (and leather products), we thought we'd shop for a pair of earrings for my husband's sister, Amanda, (and maybe find something special for me as well). Given that there are hundreds of jewelry shops all over Florence, mostly tourist traps on the Ponte Vecchio, we were a bit overwhelmed as to where to go to find a beautiful gift at a reasonable price.

While we were finishing our shopping at Goccia shoes (I wrote a review for them as well), we asked Nino, the sales associate, if he knew of a good jewelry shop where we could find some small gifts for family back home. He sent us to Jean Saade, where his mother is a long-time client. He said they would take care of us, and they did…

Not five minutes later, Carlos, one of Jean Saade's sales associates, came to where we were to personally escort us to the shop, which was just a few blocks away. The shop is tiny and located near the Ponte Vecchio, but just far enough away from the swarms of tourists. Each piece of jewelry in the shop is a piece of art, and it was obvious that they take pride in their work. They carry both traditional Florentine style jewelry and contemporary. Both are designed and hand crafted by Jean Saade. The owner of the shop, Jean, and Carlos, helped us find the perfect gifts, and there was no hard sell or pressure to purchase. I ended up buying a gorgeous sterling silver St. Francis pendant and chain, that was also a Jean Saade design. The craftsmanship is perfection and we didn't end up spending a fortune on our purchases.

As I wear my pendant, I have nothing but warm and fuzzy associations of our final days in Italy, walking along the ancient, cobblestone streets of Florence. I look forward to our next trip back, and we will definitely revisit this shop.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank KikuW
JeanSaade, Proprietario at Jean Saade, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you so much , and hope to see you again in Florence , My best wishes to your husband .
Chicago, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We were referred to Jean by his cousin Franco Fonati who owns Dante Leather Factory. Jean was very professional and his work is stunning. I bought a ring that he had designed and hand made and it is beautiful! We also bought a Florentine necklace and are very happy with both purchases. Jean was helpful and modest and very proud of his work and rightly so... Would definitely recommend him and his shop.....

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Nancy K
JeanSaade, Proprietario at Jean Saade, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you so much , Its was such a pleasure to meet you .

Best Regards ,
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Ladies Love Jean”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We were referred to Jean by a Fiorentino and know that the referral was a good one. Jean and Carlos are very genuine and knowledgeable jewelers. Pass on the traps and visit these gentlemen.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank S M
JeanSaade, Proprietario at Jean Saade, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you so much for the Review , and your kind words .

Best Regards ,
Park City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“exceptionaly professional artisian”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Jean is one of the most knowledgeable and creative jewelry designers I have had the pleasure of meeting. He has a small intimate shop that makes you proud to own one of his unique designs. His honest approach to business should be a model for all to follow.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank luvgoodthings
JeanSaade, Proprietario at Jean Saade, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words and review , it was a pleasure to meet you .

Best Regards