“Very good. Taste and price!”
Review of Gelateria Bellamia Firenze - CLOSED

Gelateria Bellamia Firenze
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
“Very good. Taste and price!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten a lot of ice cream during our trip to Italy. But the ice cream of BellaMia was the best of all.

Not only was the price okay, even cheap compared to others, the taste was very good. I am sure the ice cream was made fresh, and there were a lot of and unique flavors.

It is right next to the Medicii Chapel.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Joriis

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Trendy spot”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

This gelateria is a hip and trendy place, where the gelato is made in a 'laboratory' The grittier di black was especially good. Reasonable prices

San Francisco
“Top-notch gelato, great value”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Of the gelatos I had in Italy, Bella Mia was among my favorite... and definitely my favorite in Florence. High-quality gelato in a variety of home-made flavors (including flavors that are unique to them). I usually went with the piccolo size, two flavors... which at 2 euros is a great value (hard to find it for less in popular areas). The service is also great - our server was patient with all of our questions about different flavors and allowed us to taste quite a few before we were ready to choose.

• Visited June 2013
Murray, Kentucky
“Went back for the some really great Gelato”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I've been to this place dozens of times now. Since my last review, I have tasted their gelato. I have to say, it's really great. They also have gluten and dairy-free options (if you have food restrictions). The gelato has a nice flavor and texture. Yesterday, I got a small cone with their "crema del nonno" and "tiramisu". Both were great! I highly recommend this place. Plus the woman who works in here most days is super nice and friendly.

• Visited May 2013
Budapest, Hungary
“Bella Mia in Milan, Italy (gluten & dairy-free options)”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Bella Mia was a great find in Milano! Not only are they in a great location off Tram 12, clean and friendly, they accommodate intolerances! My sister and I are gluten (senza glutine) and lactose (senza lattosio) intolerant, so finding Italian gelato was harder. Bella Mia has everything labeled and are knowledgable about their products. We were able to enjoy extra dark chocolate and fruit gelato, something we didn't think was possible! Go to Bella Mia, intolerant or not!

• Visited April 2013