“Romantic sunset tour with I just drive it”
Review of I Just Drive

$190.39*
Small-Group Summer Cinque Terre and Leaning Tower Tour from Florence
Ranked #3 of 39 Transportation in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: I Just Drive is a new Florentine Tour Operator specialized in transportation, small group tours and private tours in the Chianti area and through the entire country. Our philosophy is to welcome our guests with local english speaking drivers who know everything about the Italian countryside, its manufacturing traditions and its wines and oils. Our cars feature on-board perks such as free WiFi Internet, free Ipads, free video guides of the cities and movies. Our main focus is even to offer off-the-beaten-path tours such as our Ferrari-Lamborghini_ducati tour and the Giglio island tour.
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We were staying at the wonderful Hotel Davanzati in Florence. They told us about this new tour with "I just drive it'. We booked the sunset tour which went for approx one and half hours.
Leonardo was fantastic, the limo was amazing and we had a great time watching the sunset over Florence.
Would I recommend this tour? Absolutely, next time in Florence we will do it again.
Big Thank you to Leonardo!

6  Thank TravelersofOZ

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This evening tour was very nice saw all of Florence aglow. It was slightly difficult to see the site explained on the recording because it was in the night. But very romantic.
Hotel Davanzati has a winner incorporating this venture.

1  Thank JENNIE F
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was very lucky to have two tours with I Just Drive; the Sunset Limo Tour and the all day Chianti wine tour. Leonardo our driver for the Sunset Tour and Giovanni for the Chianti wine tour were exceptional and made our experience incredible. What a wonderful memory! I will definitely be a repeat client next time I am in Florence, they had many great tours to pick from. This is a wonderful company and their tours are worth every penny. I cannot recommend them enough.

7  Thank paris2006
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We rode in the Bently Limo with Leonardo. The car was beutiful and when we stopped other tourist were taking pictures of us and the car. We drove to the Gregorian Chants. The location was impressive eventhough it was quite a climb up to the church. the service was short and impressive. The musicality was not the quality one would get from a comercial CD of Chants.

After the service, Leonado drove us to Piazzale Michaelangelo to get an overview of the city. The sun had just set and it was beautiful. I would highly recommend.

7  Thank TNmomadoc
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We did the tour from the city center to the Piazzale Michaelangelo in order to watch the sunset. It was an amazing experience. The car, a Bentley limo, was quite attention getting. Our driver, Leonardo was terrific and kind. The views once you reach the Piazzale are breathtaking. Leonardo was generous to offer to take plenty of photos of us and poured prosecco for a toast. I just drive was recommended and is connected thru ownership I believe to the Hotel Davanzati, where we stayed. This was only 18 eu per person and well worth he experience.

5  Thank kristinjk