“Lovely last night in Florence”
Review of Touch Florence

Touch Florence
Ranked #58 of 2,825 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santa Croce
Description: "Touch Florence | osteria contemporanea " Located in the historic center of Florence, and steps away from the Duomo, Santa Croce, and Sant’Ambrogio, is Touch with its “creative and traditional cuisine”. The restaurant’s “ philosophy is to give a ‘touch’ of freshness to the traditional Tuscan cuisine,and to emphasize the excitement of simplicity in each dish. The leading concept focuses on the importance of seasonal and local ingredients. The ambiance is modern and elegant,t, but also relaxing with soft lighting and a warm and familiar homey feel.
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

The iPad menu is a great novelty and the food was great and well presented. It was a welcome break from the pizzerias that all offer the same food. It also wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be 2 starters, 2 mains and a couple of drinks each for 67 euros. The staff were friendly and informative and the atmosphere and decor in the restaurant was lovely. Overall a nice way to end our last night in Florence.

2  Thank 87etherington
Stefano_Acciai, Proprietario at Touch Florence, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2015

Best regards, Stefano

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Touch was a fabulous experience! The ambiance was very comforting and relaxing. The touch screen menu was awesome too, I have never seen something like that before. We had the handmade raviolis, chicken and pesto, all of them were delicious. The staff was all very friendly and the owner, Max was great! He was very welcoming and treated my family like we were the Royal Family. It is definitely a place to go to when you visit Florence! If you don't, you are missing out :)

1  Thank marilyn c

Dear Marilyn, I'm very pleased to hear you enjoyed your evening with us so much and found the food both beautiful and delicious. I'm pleased, too, that the service afforded to you was to your liking and I hope that we're able to welcome you back again very soon.
Grazie mille, ciaociao! Stefano

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I can't rave about this meal enough; definitely the best we had in Italy and possibly the best meal I've had ever! Great service, good advice on wine, the iPads are a nice touch (no pun intended) and the food was just delicious. The only thing I would say is it was a bit hard to find, so take a map!

1  Thank Lizzy L

Dear Lizzy, Thank you for your lovely, concise review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your evening with us from start to finish and everything in between.
It was a pleasure to have you in,and I hope we might welcome you back again soon. Grazie! Stefano

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

If you love good italian food, this is the place to be! If you want liguini alfredo it is better to go somewhere else......

Thank you Sven for your good, concise review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your evening with us.
Ciaociao, Stefano

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Very friendly staff, it is obvious that they love their job, customers, and cooking special food! Tried the risotto with liqourice, tiramisu etc and was amazed. Stylish interior, but at the same time very relaxed atmosphere.

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. I'm very pleased to hear you enjoyed your evening with us, and hope we're able to welcome you back when you next return to Florence. Grazie mille, Stefano