Great communication before our reservation. Dominico was willing to accommodate our arrival after hours and allowed us to store our bags on check out day, got us reservations to the Academia and to Il Latini for dinner, printed out train schedules. Free WiFi or they have a computer in the breakfast area to use. Rooms pretty basic but clean and comfortable. Breakfast would be easy to skip, except for the cappucino V can make for you, or teach you to make. The best location I can imagine for seeing all the Florence attractions. Very nice people with very good English
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cimatori Bed and Breakfast is an hidden gem in the heart of Florence right next to the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio in Florence’s famous Piazza della Signoria and the Uffizi Gallery. Cimatori Bed and Breakfast is on the second floor of an historic building and it takes its name from the medieval square inwhich it is located.All major attractions are within a few minutes walking to make you feel right at home surrounded by the magic and romantic atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your B & B Cimatori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b & b Cimatori Hotel Florence
- Bed And Breakfast Cimatori