We stayed for 4 nights. No elevator, so have to lug bags up a few flights of stairs. Clean rooms. Minimal decor. Air conditioned. Free wifi. Decent beds. Room was on the smaller side for 4 persons. Our room was facing the street so it was noisy till about 9pm to 10pm. Breakfast was very minimal. LOCATION is everything for this B&B. Nice pizzeria just next door. Grocery store right under the B&B. 5 minutes walk to Duomo. Enjoyed Florence because we were in the heart of it, all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cimatori Bed and Breakfast is an hidden gem in the heart of Florence right next to the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio in Florence’s famous Piazza della Signoria and the Uffizi Gallery. Cimatori Bed and Breakfast is on the second floor of an historic building and it takes its name from the medieval square inwhich it is located.All major attractions are within a few minutes walking to make you feel right at home surrounded by the magic and romantic atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your B & B Cimatori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Cimatori
- b & b Cimatori Hotel Florence