B&B Cimatori is perfectly located in the heart of everything. It was within walking distance to the Duomo, Ponte Vecchio, and every other main attractions nearby. The B&B is located on the 3rd floor with high ceilings in every room. The rooms were decent sized for 2 people. Three things I always check upon entering the rooms: the plumbing, the air conditioning (during summer time), and the beds. The shower, although small but standard for Italy standard, worked very well. The very much needed air conditioning unit was the highlight. It cooled the room within minutes of turning on so we actually turned it off every time we left the room. We had a king sized bed. It was soft and comfy. We didn't get to sit down in the common room for breakfast but we did get to grab a yogurt, bread, and coffee to go. On our last day, the host allowed us to leave our bags behind and check out a little later until the cleaning person came, which was very helpful since we wanted to go to one more spot before our departure. Overall our stay was very pleasant at Cimatori.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cimatori Bed and Breakfast is an hidden gem in the heart of Florence right next to the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio in Florence’s famous Piazza della Signoria and the Uffizi Gallery. Cimatori Bed and Breakfast is on the second floor of an historic building and it takes its name from the medieval square inwhich it is located.All major attractions are within a few minutes walking to make you feel right at home surrounded by the magic and romantic atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your B & B Cimatori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Cimatori
- b & b Cimatori Hotel Florence