This is a nice choice for a B and B in Florence. It is located within an easy walk to the major attractions. The owner is charming although his English is not top notch. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and roomy. The breakfast is average at best...a definite step below most I had in Italy. My overall rating reflects the great location, cleanliness and free wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cimatori Bed and Breakfast is an hidden gem in the heart of Florence right next to the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio in Florence’s famous Piazza della Signoria and the Uffizi Gallery. Cimatori Bed and Breakfast is on the second floor of an historic building and it takes its name from the medieval square inwhich it is located.All major attractions are within a few minutes walking to make you feel right at home surrounded by the magic and romantic atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your B & B Cimatori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Cimatori
- b & b Cimatori Hotel Florence