To my surprise the room that we stayed in was pretty big and clean. The location is great. Very close to Duomo. The breakfast is typical bread, cereal, milk, juice and coffee but it is good enough for me and you saved money to eat breakfast outside which pretty much to eat the same thing anyway. The owner of the hotel is very helpful. The only thing is you either have to pack lite or you are strong enough to haul your luggage to the third floor. Other than that, I will definitely stay here again when I go back to Florence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cimatori Bed and Breakfast is an hidden gem in the heart of Florence right next to the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio in Florence’s famous Piazza della Signoria and the Uffizi Gallery. Cimatori Bed and Breakfast is on the second floor of an historic building and it takes its name from the medieval square inwhich it is located.All major attractions are within a few minutes walking to make you feel right at home surrounded by the magic and romantic atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your B & B Cimatori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Cimatori
- b & b Cimatori Hotel Florence