Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$45
View deal
Free cancellation until 12/17/21
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
travelup.com$76
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

I've stay in some worst place than this in Canada.
New to the Europe scene, not knowing what to expect going forward, I will write based on observations.

Room: Spacious and comfortable. Beds comfortable and clean. You can hear the people in the rooms next to you. Shutters are automatic, so when operated they are noisy.
Toilet: Shower tiny. Bottom part of the shower door broken, so water goes all over the floor. Positive side, the shower has good water pressure.

Hotel: Hotel staff are friendly and give good directions to get to where you need to go. The room key is attached to some heavy stick; you have to surrender the key at the front desk every time you leave the hotel. Breakfast was included while I stayed, good selection on the breakfast buffet. Free parking. Free WiFi. Cheap laundry.

In all not a bad experience for a budget hotel.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank CndTrvlr042
Reviewed May 26, 2016

Not the worst hotel I stayed on in contiki, did the trick but the shower door wouldn't close which was annoying because the bathroom was really wet.
Breakfast wasn't too bad, probably one of the better ones we had while on contiki.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2016

Not a central location but there is transport available. The rooms have the smallest showers I have ever seen and are not very clean. One of my friends room stank of cigarets terribly. The hotel staff are nice but we did not encounter them much nor did we decide to eat at the hotel.

Date of stay: February 2016
Reviewed September 16, 2015

I stayed at this hotel as part of a Contiki tour I was on (European Discovery). There is nothing fancy about this hotel - but for a BUDGET hotel, it's very good. The front desk staff was very friendly (I only interacted with the morning staff before leaving).

The lobby is nice. There is an elevator (I think two) that was SMALL - I used the stairs instead. The room was a good size and it was clean. The bed was comfortable.

The location is in a not-so-great part of town - but we took a taxi back from being out at night and the taxi driver was easily able to find the hotel and the cost was around $20 Euros.

Breakfast was included (not sure if it always is) - but it was simple. Again, nothing fancy but it gave you a few options before starting your day.

Wifi was free - and the connection was good.

Keep in mind that if you book this hotel - IT IS A BUDGET hotel. It doesn't have fancy bells and/or whistles. But it's a nice place to stay if in Florence.

Enjoy!

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed July 29, 2015

i guess its quite an old hotel? bit noisy, smallest shower i have ever encountered =P public transport with bus, we got lost when we want to comeback to hotel at night =P didn't have a chance to try their breakfast so not sure its applicable or not.. my conclusion : just average then~

Date of stay: May 2015