Hotel Europa
Hotel Spadai(Florence)
  • Room Service
Hotel Centro(Florence)
1,137 results
All reviewsmiriam and robertfamily run hotelquiet courtyardyogurtwithin walking distancesmall elevatorbell towerexcellent locationhome away from homeboiled eggsbusy streetbreakfast roomeach morningair conditionertriple roomvisiting florencefew minutes walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 5, 2011

I had never stayed at Hotel Europa before, and had my misgivings before I got there since it was so close to the duomo (2 blocks). I was concerned that it might be noisy and on the old side. I was pleasantly surprised with everything in this little oasis from the crowds and heat of Florence in the summer. My room was remodeled, extremely clean, had a great modern bathroom, was air conditioned, and had a great view. The most memorable part of my experience here was the staff - Miriam, John, and their daughters were so gracious and friendly I began to feel like I was staying with family, which is really nice when you're traveling alone. This hotel will definately be my place to stay when i go back.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank 101love2travel
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We loved this hotel. It had an old Europe flavor with all the modern conveniences. The staff was lovely and made all of our arrangements for museums and tours on very short notice. The location was perfect. The street it was on was uncrowded and it was so centrally located that we could walk comfortably in any direction and find something wonderful. We found an internet cafe, a great wine shop, and many restaurants within a block.
Our window provided a view of a charming courtyard below and the dome of the Duomo in the distance. Its bells were wonderful. This hotel was an essential part of our experience of Florence.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ToniA475
Reviewed August 23, 2011

We have stayed at this hotel twice and will go back next time in florence. Great location, it's a short stroll to all attractions and a 10 minute walk to train station. Great restaurants, bakeries and shops around the hotel. Ask the front desk as they are most helpful and have great recommendations. The rooms are spacious, clean with beautiful tiled floors and beautiful furniture. The suites are extra special and luxurious! In terms of value you can't do better than this hotel in Florence!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank dktraveller0809
Reviewed August 16, 2011

First of all, very easy walk from the train station, and very close to all of the major sites. The staff was incredibly helpful and recommended some great restaurants. Rooms were probably the most spacious of our entire trip and the internet access was convenient and easy. A great place to stay when visiting Florence!

Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank cccomedy
Reviewed August 4, 2011

My teenage son and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Hotel Europa. Robert and Miriam are EXCELLENT hosts, always ready to go the extra mile. The location is perfect -- a couple blocks from the Duomo one way, and the Accademia Gallery the other. Our room had an amazing view of the Duomo and Bell Tower. We also decided after finishing our visits to Rome and Venice, that Florence was our favorite stop in Italy. I highly recommend this hotel!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view -- but you will need to climb a narrow flight of stairs to get to that room. It's worth it!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family