We were guests at Villa La Vedetta for a wedding which took over the main building of the Villa. Service was excellent. The staff was helpful with information and suggestions for local restaurants, stores and services. The building and grounds are lovely, with an unbeatable view of Florence (and the Duomo). The free shuttle will take you to town and pick you up at an agreed-upon time. The breakfast (included) is lovely and plentiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta