A beautiful setting for our stay, high on the hills, with panoramic views over Florence. Friendly and courteous staff very willing to help. Excellent rooms, well appointed, very clean and luxuriously finished. Terrace and swimming pool provide a welcome break from the City; shuttle bus makes all the difference - so easy to be in and out of Florecne despite the climb. Food is excellent albeit the menu is relatively limited so after one or two nights eating in, it's time for more choice in Florence itself. Breakfast is good. Overall an excellent stay and a place we will return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta