Stayed here twice on a recent trip. On the first occasion ( a single night) the room had great views into the front garden but was compact. Our second stay (3 nights) we overlooked the Arno River across to the Duomo and Florence - the room was much larger with a separate living area and roomy bedroom and bathroom. Service was extremely good and the food in the restaurant was absolutely superb.
Wonderful views/sunsets - an oasis away from the hustle and bustle of Florence. A short stroll to Piazzale Michelangio and a quick cab ride (or complimentary hotel shuttle) into town across the river. Only negative was not being allowed to take breakfast on the Terrace for some reason we still don't understand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta