I have chosen this hotel after reading about it in Trip advisor .We booked through Booking.com . The place is very nice ...well maintained , clean and has a great terrace ,but the room was very small and 2 people are a bit too much for the size of the room. I marked average just because of the room ...maybe other rooms are bigger but the one we got was almost impossible to be in .
Stuff are very nice friendly and very helpful .
It is not in the center of Florence but still not that far ...
WIFI was poor and if you need to use it don't count on it ...
All in all a nice experience but I don't think we felt it was worth the money and probably will not return to this place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta