This was our first trip to Florence and we could not have stayed in a better place. From the minute we arrived we were made to feel really welcome. We were taken to our room and it turned out that the hotel had very kindly upgraded us to one of the suites. It was a gorgeous room with the most beautiful view over the city. All the staff were excellent with special mention of Valentina who went out of her way to make our stay so fantastic.
The Villa itself is a beautiful old building set up high on the outskirts of Florence, with wonderful panoramic views over the City. It was a pleasure to come back to the quiet surroundings after a busy day in the bustle of the City. The courtesy car into Florence was a really nice touch and very useful. If you are going to Florence, stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta