We only stayed here for one night, thats y we cant try every bits of the facilities here, but the service here was excellent, feel like a home away from home, people may thought this place was far away from city, but VLV gpt free shuttle service and we can actually walk down to town.
breathtaking view with nice people.
I will definitely visit here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true 'Urban Resort' unique in Florence. Romantic neo-renaissance villa, today a lavish hotel of only 18 deluxe rooms and suites in exclusive panoramic position on Piazzale Michelangelo, with breathtaking view of Florence only a few steps from Ponte Vecchio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa La Vedetta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa La Vedetta Hotel Florence
- Hotel La Vedetta
- Boutique Hotel La Vedetta