This hotel represents good value for your money. I selected it for the following reasons:
1. proximity to the train station (no taxis required)
2. Convenient location to sightseeing destinations
4. Booking was easy as English was a common language
Upon arrival we were given a clean and spacious room. We bought a bottle of wine and enjoyed the terrace for a pre-dinner drink where we also met and enjoyed our conversation with several of the other guests - an unexpected plus. The owners couldn't have been more helpful. I would recommend this hotel for travelers like us who prefer small and affordable versus, big and lavish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For up to the minute rates, availability, service, communication and information, direct all reservation enquiries to the hotel/me Carmel Coppola. (instead of using outsourced services) Reach me through our web site or by e-mail which can be found at the top of our Tripadvisor page on the left. Ours is a small, family owned and run hotel and I reply personally to all queries. We're ideally situated in a residential neighborhood of the San Lorenzo area with-in Florence's historic center and walls and with-in short walking distance to shopping, dining, all major tourist sites, markets and the main station "Santa Maria Novella". All guests have access to our enormous terrace. Free WiFi and appliances, e.g. hair dryer, fan, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave etc. are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Il Bargellino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Bargellino Hotel
- Il Bargellino Florence