“Changed offerings?”
Review of Roberta

Roberta
Ranked #40 of 309 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Our articles, strictly made in Italy are supplied in our three shops in downtown Florence.We are in a position to give you a large collection of leather, silk and cachemere accessories, in particular gloves, bags, scarves and ties.
texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Changed offerings?”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Based on reviews, I wanted to visit this store to find some good quality affordable items. All they had in the store were purses and gloves. Nothing else. The prices did seem to be better than on the main drag of the public square.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank dgdtexas

Upland, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing Leather Bags and Gloves”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

So after doing research and learning about the many non-Florentine made items from San Lorenzo Market, I came across Roberta's shop frequently on many blog posts and here on tripadvisor. It was such a highly rated place that I had to stop by as soon as I arrived in Florence- and Roberta's definitely holds up to the hype. Such amazing bags! And the leather is oh-so-buttery soft. I bought 2 purses (one for me and my mom) and then came back the next day to buy another purse and a pair of fur-lined gloves. The prices are reasonable and they are willing to cut you a deal if you buy more than one item.
I did get lost the first time looking for this - so if it helps, after crossing Ponte Vecchio (if you're coming from the Uffizi), turn right on the first street and keep going, after 2 blocks, the store is on your right. Its small and inconspicuous. My marker was the FrienDs Bar sign thats across from Robertas.
Happy Shopping!!!

Visited February 2014
5 Thank Kat M
Maryland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fabulous handbags”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I read these reviews and bought two bags here last summer. Since one was a gift for my daughter, I kept taking photos and sending them to her, and the salesman was most gracious about that. I waited six months to write this review just so that I could report that not only have the handbags held up beautifully, but also that the saleswoman in my local Neiman-Marcus leather goods department complimented my Roberta bag. And we all know how much Neiman's bags cost! Bottom line: Roberta's handbags are stylish, of good quality, and very fairly priced.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank PSN13
Absecon, NJ
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Skip the San Lorenzo stalls”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

If, like me, you have your heart set on leather gloves, do not hesitate to shop in Roberta's. You will find silk lined, cashmere lined, or unlined gloves in the most sumptuous colors. Roberta, herself, waited on me and was careful to give me a thorough and precise fit. Her service is attentive without being pushy and the prices are reasonable. Skip the stalls at San Lorenzo. If you want quality leather goods at a fair price, shop here. The store is also chock-full of other gorgeous leather items such as bags, belts, wallets, etc. I purchased three pairs of gloves and will DEFINITELY come back to Roberta's again.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank pamelaprev
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great memory of Florence”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We only had 2 days in Florence, so after visiting the obligatory sights,shopping time was very short. Read excellent reviews so decided to vist Roberta's. it was a little tricky to find as it is off the main strip of Ponte Vecchio. After viewing the array of gorgeous gloves and scarves next door,I decided on a lovely black bag of soft leather with some silver hardware. Very good value for such a quality product. The service was exceptional and not pushy. Thank you to the charming and helpful gentleman , Sandro, who served us. After a lovely chat he made a small present to my daughter for her birthday. A great shopping experience. Hope to return one day.

Visited July 2013