I stayed at the hotel on 3rd and 4th of June 2013. I paid Euro 396 for 2 nights. The room#6 was in the corner of a dark/damp garden smelling of sewage and when opening the door mosquitoes would get into the room. The bath towels were old and discoloured. The blankets were small (for single bed) were old old and dirty-looking. The room also smelled stale cigarettes, even my booking was confirmed as Non-smoking. The TV was also tiny. The included breakfastfood was terrible, cold, old bread. We were very depressed staying in such a place. The only positive note was their staff, very friendly and helpful.
(B PHIN - NSW- Australia)More
- Free Wifi