From the unassuming exterior, you would not expect to find such a delightful hotel that feels more like a private villa than a hotel. While there is no formal restaurant, there is a full kitchen with a fabulous menu - the food here was as good or better than anywhere else we ate in Tuscany! The living room is comfortable, surrounded by books and artwork and there is also a lounge with a large TV. The staff is attentive and always friendly. Our room was spacious with a view of the Piazza. I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Florence - I will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort, sophistication, style and value right in the heart of Florence. J.K Place has carved out an exceptionally pleasant niche for itself, a niche that’s just seconds from the door of the stunning church of Santa Maria Novella. All the major sites are within easy walking distance. The rooms: Just twenty of them, snazzy, characterful, no two are alike, and all with signature soft furnishings in creams, granges and neutrals offset with contrasting piping in an effortlessly chic Anouska meets Ralph love-in. The glass covered courtyard and roof terrace beckon on warmer days whilst winter afternoons are best spent huddled by the fireplace in the J.K Lounge with a thick slice of cake and a steaming hot cioccolata con panna. Add very friendly, discreet service plus probably the city’s best Concierge and you are just asking for a good time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your JK Place Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jk Place Firenze Florence
- Jk Place Firenze Hotel Florence