4 people are viewing this hotel
$537
$560
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$522
Official Website$534
Priceline$560
Hotels.com$537
All reviews boutique hotel amazing hotel jk terrace linens lorenzo
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2017

My wife planned our trip throughout Italy so each time we moved from one hotel to the next it was a huge surprise for me since I had no idea where we were staying each time. This place is centrally located in the heart of Florence. Boutique style hotel. In Florence you can walk anywhere to shop and eat. The service here is 5 stars. Not good for kids.

Room tip: It is nice being on the second floor so you can go up and down the stairs.
Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank GetOutnTravel
Reviewed August 14, 2017

This is a fantastic small boutique hotel(5 star) in a great location. The hotel staff were friendly and accommodating and the room was beautiful and well appointed. Being so close to Santa Maria Novella and many of the top sights was a plus. The food and service at breakfast was excellent. I would highly recommend

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank bencarollo
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Although we stayed one night this hotel was truly special.The were very friendly and took care of all your needs. The concierge booked our restaurant, gave excellent advice on what to visit and founds tickets at short notice for the leaning tower of Pisa.
I would definitely go there again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

I love boutique hotels - and JK Place surpassed our expectations. Amazing service, attentive, unobtrusive, intuitive.
Gorgeous suite - an upgrade on arrival was an added bonus. Nothing was too much trouble, the team organised our every wish.
Food was excellent at breakfast, lunch and dinner - we tried them all.
Highly recommended to those who love outstanding personal service in a luxury boutique hotel.
Special mention to Andre and Liza for the friendly, professional excellent attention to our needs and desires.
My only regret is that we didn't choose JK Place in Rome!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Will keep this review simple. Had a warm welcome from the moment I walked in.
Room is beautiful, decent size. Hotel is tastefully designed.
Staff members are very attentive.
Breakfast is great!
Oh, and the location is perfect.

Date of stay: July 2017