JK Place is absolutely wonderful. It was like having our own home in the middle of Florence. The decor is excellent. It is clean, neat, and has the great sophisticated feeling. The breakfast each morning is a wonderful selection. It has meats, cheeses, pastries, juices and they will make any thing you would like that is hot. We ordered eggs each morning and heard others ordering french toast and omelets. We had lunch at JK one day and the food was good as well. Now on to the best part... The staff. When we say these people are amazing. They are! We came to Italy for our honeymoon and the Andrea Bocelli concert. I started emailing the staff 3-4 months prior to our arrival to get suggestions for excursions while in Florence and transportation to the concert. They always returned my emails prompt and with even more information than I asked for. They arranged for a tour of Tuscany with a driver one day and then car service to the concert the next day.
Carmen, Serena, and all the staff made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived. We had a wonderful welcome drink and were upgraded to a junior suite. It was a great view opening out on the piazza. We had a fruit basket in our room and then surprises each day after that. Prosecco one day and then the next a small farewell gift of the oil that makes the hotel smell so nice.
Given the excellent service, expansive breakfast and gifts, the room rate is a real value.
We always thought the service at other hotels like the Ritz is fabulous but this 20 room hotel's great service allows a more personal touch. We will be back and visit our "JK Florence Family" again.
Again, you will NOT go wrong by staying at this hotel. The hotel is lovely and a great location but the people at JK make it a truly wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort, sophistication, style and value right in the heart of Florence. J.K Place has carved out an exceptionally pleasant niche for itself, a niche that’s just seconds from the door of the stunning church of Santa Maria Novella. All the major sites are within easy walking distance. The rooms: Just twenty of them, snazzy, characterful, no two are alike, and all with signature soft furnishings in creams, granges and neutrals offset with contrasting piping in an effortlessly chic Anouska meets Ralph love-in. The glass covered courtyard and roof terrace beckon on warmer days whilst winter afternoons are best spent huddled by the fireplace in the J.K Lounge with a thick slice of cake and a steaming hot cioccolata con panna. Add very friendly, discreet service plus probably the city’s best Concierge and you are just asking for a good time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your JK Place Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jk Place Firenze Florence
- Jk Place Firenze Hotel Florence